Hi All! A few things to let you know about from The Garage and Sunshine Coast Idol!
The Garage / Garage Wear / Molly’s Lane Market
Fall is finally here and the Fitness Bootcamp Challenge Series is over for the year. It was a great season with incredible weather for working out beach-side—I will definitely be doing it again next spring! In the meantime, I’ve started the fall line-up of programs at the studio and in conjunction with the Gibsons & Area Recreation Centre.
At The Garage I am offering:
• Yoga on Thursdays at 7 pm and Sundays at 5:30 pm
• Body Sculpt – Wednesdays at 7 pm
• Pay-What-You-Can Weight Training Circuit – Sunday mornings at 11 – I’m accepting non-perishable food items and/or cash for the Gibsons Food Bank
Please pre-register for any of the above by emailing or calling me at 604-886-3114.
I am also offering a few classes through the Gibsons Rec. Centre:
• Butts & Guts – Monday evenings at 5:30 (this class is full for this session—you can go online or to the Rec. Centre to register for the next session starting November 16th)
• Roller Derby & Sports Readiness – Monday evenings at 7:45 – 8:45 at Frank West Hall. This class is aimed at anyone who is interested in getting in shape for roller or ice skating, skiing, etc. Still some space left – this class starts tonight!
• 60 Day Sports Conditioning (listed in Activenet as: Fitness – 60 Day....) – Monday/Wednesday/Friday mornings at 6:30 am at the Gibsons Rec Centre – There are still spaces left in this class which starts October 19th – for those interested in getting in shape for their sport or improving their overall fitness level with a great mix of agility, strength and core.
Garage Wear in Molly’s Lane Market
I have a great selection of active and casual wear at my new store Garage Wear – I am striving to bring in excellent quality, Canadian designed and manufactured clothing in technical or sustainable fabrics. Right now I have a lots of new styles by Tonic and Public Myth—you’ll find great yoga, work-out and casual clothes. I have just put some of the summer and end-of-lines on sale at 25% off—this is a great opportunity to get bamboo t-s and tanks, I also have a selection of shorts and capris priced to clear!
At our recent Fashion Show at the Gibsons & Area Rec Centre Willow Heaton won our draw for a $50 Gift Certificate for Garage Wear—we will be holding another joint fashion show at Molly’s Lane Market with Bodacious Fashions in conjunction with a wine & cheese open house and Elves Club toy & food drive on November 6th—more info at a later date on that!
Peter Beauchamp & I are proud to presenting the 2nd Annual Sunshine Coast Idol Competition!
We are holding our 2nd night of auditions Tuesday, October 6th at the Sunshine Coast Golf & Country Club in Roberts Creek. We already have the best band on the coast—the Idol Guys ready to back all the fabulous singers that have been entering the competition—Soundwerks will, once again, be providing the best sound system and engineering, the incredibly talented Chealsea Crawford will, once again be MC’ing the event and we have a great prize package and excellent opportunity for singers to get experience with a live band and attentive audience. The competition starts Tuesday, October 13th!
We will be pre-selling tickets this year to avoid the line-ups of the previous competition. As well, the SCGCC will be open from 5pm so that you may enjoy a leisurely dinner from their new SC Idol selected menu, prior to the start of the show!
Please call or email me for more info!