Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Heading into the Holidays!

It's been a flurry of activity for me this month--I've had music gigs every weekend (and next year seems to be gearing up for a busy musical time--Yah!)

Planning fitness classes for the new year has also been keeping me busy--originally I planned to offer 5 Bodysculpt classes a week but the opportunity to offer a yoga class presented itself--so, starting mid-January, we'll have a yoga class Thursday evenings from 7 - 8:30 with Wendy Weir... we have new yoga supplies coming to accommodate that. I think this is great as I'll be able to take some yoga as well! Bonus!

Things are shaping up for the Kids & Parents class I'm offering for January--the invites have been going out and I already have a couple of confirmations...

Last week I attended a Christmas sale at my favorite supplier of all things functional fitness--Twist Conditioning--I stocked up on supplies for the gym and things that will be usefull for new classes--2 more bosu balls, deluxe stability balls, gliding discs, foam rollers, a new medicine ball, hanging abs, agility pods... lots of fun!

Hope you have a great holiday season and remember, throwing snowballs is a great form of exercise!

No comments: