Sunday, June 28, 2009




I’m very excited to announce that I am opening Garage Wear, a small retail outlet in Molly’s Lane in lower Gibsons! I’ll be carrying fitness, yoga and casual wear from BC designers/manufacturers in technical fabrics (wicking for comfort during activity, etc.) or sustainable and natural fibres such as bamboo, hemp, and soy. I’m starting off with some things from Public Myth and HT Naturals, I’ll be adding things from Victoria’s Ellswear and am looking at other local lines as well – my goal is find clothes for active people that look good on all sizes and shapes.

My opening will coincide with the Grand Opening Celebration of Molly’s Lane Market, which has just had a change of ownership. Things are moving quickly—right now there is a 50% off toy sale (great time to pick up Christmas and birthday gifts) and retailer Blue Magnolia is also selling everything at 25% off as they prepare to move.

I hope you can join us on Saturday, July 11th for opening celebrations including a joint fashion show featuring Garage Wear, Bodacious Fashions and Starlet Vintage – the show starts at 2 pm in The Lane!

No comments: