Suffice it to say I was successful in changing my general eating habits in some ways including:
- Started drinking more water -- 10 or more cups/day
- Stopped having that glass of wine with dinner during the week
- Made a conscious effort to have healthier snacks on hand such as low-fat cottage cheese and trail mix
- Made a conscious effort to remember to have a multi-vitamin everyday--I also have an extra "D" vitamin daily...
- I also instituted "meatless Mondays" in our house (there's just 2 of us and I do the majority of the cooking so that was easy)
I'll be elaborating on that in coming posts ;-) Until then, Happy June!